We've culled together all of our shipping & order fulfillment related content in this single source of information for rates, fulfillment, transit times, and loss claims.
Free Global Shipping
If your cart contains (after discounts) totals over $150 USD you can select free standard shipping during checkout.
- Standard Shipping: $5.00
- UPS 3-Day Select: $13.00
- UPS Next Day Air: $30.00
Canada & Mexico
- UPS Standard International: $18.00
- UPS Worldwide Express: $30.00
Rest of World
- UPS Worldwide Express: $40.00
Orders shipped outside of the U.S. are subject to regular customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. It's the customers responsibility to pay these import taxes. Please consult your nearest postal authority for details.
* All rates, including free shipping requirements, are subject to change
Please allow up to 4 business days to receive your shipment confirmation and tracking information for your order. Sometimes it can take a little longer if the order was placed on, or just after a new release/restock or during the holiday season.
If it's a pre-order, backorder, or otherwise delayed shipment item, an approximate ship date will be listed on the product page. Orders containing multiple items will ship according to the item with the longest processing time.
We ship larger domestic parcels (prints, sweaters, hats) via UPS (excluding orders going to USPS P.O. boxes) and smaller parcels (patches, pins, t-shirts, etc.) via USPS.
Shipment transit times vary by courier, level of service, and distance from Chicago.
When your order is shipped, we will send you a shipping confirmation email with your tracking number. Tracking data sometimes can take up to 72 hours to sync in the carriers database.
- via USPS typically arrive within 5-14 business days.*
- via UPS typically arrive in 3-5 business days.*
- via USPS typically arrive within 12 weeks.*
- via UPS typically arrive in 2-5 business days.*
*Please note: there are cases with both domestic and international shipments where it takes even longer due to delays and circumstances that are out of our control.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee delivery by a specific date.
Lost Package Claims
Sometimes packages can take a little longer than the estimated delivery date. In our experience, transit times can be wildly inconsistent, especially with items shipped via USPS. It will most likely get to you eventually, even if it takes a few extra days.
Please allow up to 20 calendar days (or 40 calendar days for international) from the first scan of acceptance on your tracking information, to receive your order.
In order to file a lost/stolen package claim:
- Please wait 20 calendar days (40 calendar days for international).
- On day 20 (or 40), please contact us with your order number.
- We'll email an affidavit for you to confirm the loss.
- Upon confirmation, we'll file the claim and sort out the rest of the details.
If you have additional questions regarding transit delays please contact the courier handling your shipment.